How to fix the shipping issue - the items you added can't be shipped to your address?
Occasionally, there is an error message on the Shipping method during checkout:
- Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order.
- This order can't be shipped to the address you entered.
There are a few reasons for this error message:
- No shipping profile is set up for the location used to store the dummy variants. Therefore the shipping fee can't be generated
- The shipping profile cannot cover the address of the customer
- The shipping profiles are based on weight. But the bundle weight is not covered
Where are the dummy variants stored?
You can check the location on the BYOB Setting page.
By default, we store the dummy variants to the first active location fulfilled by you. This is because we don't assign SKUs to the virtual items which don't exist in your inventory. But you can change the location on the BYOB setting page. The location is required by Shopify to store the inventory quantity, even the dummy variants don't exist.
For more info, please refer to this thread on the Shopify community.