How can I install BYOB? (1 min)
To Install BYOB, you will add our app blocks to a theme file. You can
- Follow our instructions below or demo video (20s) to DIY,
- Request our professional assistance (free) via firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Contact" at the top right-hand corner. You'll grant us store access.
- Install BYOB in the Shopify AppStore
- Hit "Change Design" in the BYOB app menu. You'll be redirected to the theme editor.
- You'll see an empty product template called byob.
- Search our app blocks by BYOB. Add them according to the order in the screenshot.
1. BYOB Bundle Info
2. BYOB Products Selection
3. BYOB Footer
4. BYOB Confirm Pop-up
Press the Save button. Done. When you create new bundles, the app will use the new byob product template.
- You can change style options in each app block (optional)